Here are our Terms and Conditions, privacy and return policies
Terms & Conditions
1. By using, registering and buying on our website, you are bound by our Terms and conditions (“T&Cs”), you recognise that you’ve read, accepted and agree to these T&Cs.
2. In the event that you do not understand any clause in these T&Cs or are uncertain, the onus is on you to ask Darielle to explain the relevant clause to you before you accept the T&Cs by using or buying from the site.
3. To place an order on this Site you must be 18 years or older and have full legal capacity.
4. Unless you have been given explicit written consent by D’Arielle, under no circumstances may you make any commercial use of any of the information provided on this site or make any use of the site for the benefit of another business.
5. Please ensure the email address you provide us with is correct and your mailbox is active and in proper working conditions. All Order/s confirmations and acceptances are sent to that email address. Please check any spam folders you may have for order communications. The Contract and all communications between us will be conducted in English.
6. All Products displayed on our Site are subject to availability. Kindly note that stock of all the items on offer is limited.
7. All payment for Goods and for the cost of delivery must be made before the Goods are dispatched.
8. We will give you an estimated delivery date for the Goods but no times or dates provided by us are guaranteed as we are dependent on an external courier company.
9. Ownership in all Goods remains with us until full payment of all amounts due to us has been received from you.
10. Please note that our aim is to please all our customers and whilst we take every care to ensure that we provide you with excellent service there are certain circumstances under which we are unable to accept your order and may need to cancel an order; some of those circumstances include:
* Unavailable stock,
* Errors in pricing information, or
* Suspected fraud.
11. At its own discretion, D’Arielle may change these Terms and Conditions or amend any part thereof at any time. It is your responsibility as a registered account holder or user of our site to ensure that you are familiar with the T&Cs at all times. Using our Site will constitute an acceptance of our T&Cs and continuous use will be deemed to constitute acceptance of any changes or amendments thereafter.
1. We collect Personal and General Information on our site, Personal Information of individuals (name, address, telephone numbers, email address, date of birth, gender and ID number and bank details etc…) is privately held data and will not be shared or transferred to a third party without the prior consent on the individual concerned.
2. We pledge to only process information that is required to enable us to perform our obligations and provide you with the best possible service.
3. We value our customers’ privacy and vow to take all reasonable and required steps to protect your Personal Information.
1. Upon delivery of your purchase please examine your item and should there be any damage, we kindly request that you immediately take a photograph of the damage and email this to us immediately.
2. In the unlikely event that an item arrives to you in a faulty, damaged, or unsatisfactory condition, or in error, please do not panic! Kindly notify us within 3 working days of you receiving the goods and return the item to us within 7 days and we will address the issue.
3. All styles are non-refundable after 5 working days following delivery and no refunds is given on SALE items.
4. Kindly package the item/s you are returning in the same way they were sent to you. Please do not alter the packaging in any way, do not add wrapping paper or stick labels to it; we prefer that you re-use the original packing box that the items were dispatched to you in. Product boxes returned damaged cannot be accepted for return. Please ensure all original packages, tissue paper and plastic bags are also returned.
5. Please note we are unable to accept returns for the following items unless found faulty:
* Dyed/ Customised Items (we advise you try for size prior to making any alterations to the shoes);
* Made to order products (i.e. items made in your own material, items jewelled to your specification);
* Shoe Accessories such as innersoles and foot care products – unless unopened, unused and in original packaging;
* Any items purchased in SALE beyond 7 days after delivery.
6. Please note that this is a special occasion shoe which is designed to be worn on your wedding day, as such we are unable to accept returns or refunds on items that have been worn and damaged through incorrect usage or negligence.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.